Saturday, September 24, 2011

Crafting Fever

So before I was banned to the bed, I was afflicted with a crafting fever. Here are a few of the projects that have been going on in the Fletcher house. There have been many more projects that I will post once I find my other memory card.

Halloween Chargers -




Burp cloth and Taggie Blankie - I made this set for Addy



Burp cloth, taggie blankie, pacifier clip, and drool bandana -
I made this set for Tessa for her new baby, McKinley. Hopefully I will be able to get it to them soon :)



Blocks -
I made this set for Addy for Christmas. Skyler is going to get a sport set with his name on one side and photo puzzles on the other sides. Addy's won't be finished until I acquire some all star photos of her, but at least they are started. This is the last thing I was able to do before I was banned to the bed ... of course I spent all day tuesday working on these (to the neglect of the laundry)! It worked out ok because my mom has come to the rescue and there are no more dirty clothes to speak of in the Fletcher house :)

No comments: