Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Addy Starting to Sit Up!

The amazing baby continues to, well, amaze me (for lack of a better word)! I was playing with her this morning on her play gym and put her in a sitting position. As soon as I sat her down, she leaned forward and put her hands out, stabilizing herself. I let go of her, but kept my hands close to her thighs just in case she started to tip. Interestingly enough, she didn't fall! She just sat there and smiled :) Of course we have a long way to go until she does the real deal (and certainly enjoy the idea of her waiting awhile), but I think it is amazing that she has so much coordination!

Here's a video that I caught of her doing it this evening. She is wearing a sleep sack, so you can't see her legs real well ... I will try for a better shot of it tomorrow.

1 comment:

tessa said...

Such a talented girl!