Friday, June 20, 2008

Baseball Game 2

So, the other day when I was on the way to the Aquarium with Skyler (we were meeting Aunt Katherine, Lauren, Lynsey, Aunt Karen, and Kayla) Brendan called me and said that sports talk radio was at the restaurant across the street from it. Not that I wasn't running late already, but I got Lynsey and Katherine to run inside and say "Launch the Astros" to win us free Rays tickets (we were playing the Astros that night). The guys said that it was the fastest that anyone has ever come to win the tickets before. When they asked Lynsey if she liked baseball she said "no" (like any little girl would say), and I am sure at that point they regretted having to give the tickets to them.

So that night Brendan and I took Skyler to his second baseball game. Brendan was right about him loving it, because there was not a peep heard from him for the entire game!!! Of course on the way home he fell asleep, but he was so happy to be at the game. Brendan swears that Skyler must be a bad luck charm b/c both of the games he has been to so far the Rays have lost, but I'm pretty sure that won't keep Brendan from taking him :)

Here are some pictures I took of him while we were there. There is one picture that makes Brendan and I laugh everytime we look at it ... Try to see if you can guess which one ...

No comments: