Friday, June 27, 2008

6 Month Check Up

I turned 6 months on 6/26/08 :) I think that I am set for my half-birthday ... that there will be good food, presents, fun .... and then ...my parents took me to the doctor on 6/27/08 for a check up!

Here is how I weighed in -

18.5 pounds - 75th percentile
26 1/2 inches - 50th percentile

I decided that this check up I would switch my height and weight around a little.

After I was so nice to the doctor and nurse, they still decided to poke me a few FOUR times!!! They even gave me another oral vaccination (which I spit out on mommy)!

After the appointment mommy and daddy tried to make me smile, but I was not having any of their fun ...


Later in the day I felt a little better and I let my mommy take a picture of my battle wounds :)

No comments: