Tuesday, April 08, 2008

New Blog

Well it is now about to be my 5th wedding aniversay and I am just now getting back to blogging (better late then never right)! A lot has changed in our lives over the last few years. We have been blessed to have our family grow. On 10/31/06 we got a wonderful puppy named Jack Bauer (if you can't tell we are big time 24 fans). -



Then on December 26, 2007 we had a wonderful baby boy named Skyler Bateman Fletcher :) He is the cutest baby and we are so blessed that he is a part of our lives. Parenting is certainly challenging, but could not be more rewarding.



I have decided to try and be better at blogging so that I can have a place to document Skyler's life :) So for those of you that are visiting this blog for the first time, ignore the posts about tobacco ... I started this blog while I was in college for my Tobacco 101 class. I am excited to keep in contact with all of our other friends and family members who also blog!!! Send me ideas if you see anything I can do to make mine better b/c I am somewhat new at this :)


Love, Ally


More to come soon about baby Skyler Fletcher :)

1 comment:

Kirsti said...

That is so funny that you mentioned in this blog post about the smoking stuff on your site. I went back to the older posts and thought maybe you were trying to give some friends of yours a much needed boost to quit smoking.

Skyler is so cute - we can't wait to meet him in person.