Monday, April 21, 2008

Visit with Pops and Mimi

Pops and Mimi came for a visit and Skyler had a blast (these are Uncle Adam's parents)! Skyler had met them once before and fallen in love, so this was a welcomed reunion :) Skyler could not get enough of Pops, but we are not really sure who had more fun! We joke that Pops is the baby whisperer b/c he can certainly turn Skyler's frown :( upside down :) Mimi has such a tender heart and Skyler loved being held in her arms. This trip Skyler got a treat that I think he has become a little addicted to ... a puppy dog blanket. It is the softest thing ever and he loves to hold it and pull it to his mouth. It settles him down at bedtime and he cuddles it before he goes to sleep . . . way to go Mimi and Pops!!! We even caught a video of how much Skyler laughs when he is with Pops.

Enjoy the show ...
So I have to update you about the video ... After over 30 minutes of searching my computer, watching every video that was not labeled (there are quite a few), and then watching my computer crash twice I gave up on uploading the video for now and just put the slide show on the blog. I came back to the daunting task of finding the video earlier this evening only to realize after the same routine as previously listed that the video is on my sister's computer ... So we will have to wait patiently for her to send me the video ... Sorry :(

2 comments:

tessa said...

too cute

Kirsti said...

Skyler is just so sweet. I can't wait until we can meet him in person.