Thursday, July 24, 2008

Crawling

Right before Brendan took the bar, While Grandma Fletcher was visiting, Skyler decided that he was going to Crawl. This was the first of many phone calls from Brendan letting me know new tricks that Skyler picked up while I was at work. It took all of my energy not to go home immediately to see the big trick. The next morning I tried to get him to recreate it for the camera. So he was 6, just shy of 7 months ... and crawling :) I look back now and wonder what it was like to be in the days when he could not move!!! After crawling came pulling up and cruising (within the next week)! Grandma was lucky to catch the event, and we could not have been more excited to host her at our house, while she helped care for Skyler as Brendan did his last minute studying and I was at work.





No comments: