Friday, October 10, 2008

New Blogs

Here's to you Mitzi .... I know it has been some time since my last blog! We have been pretty busy recently, and believe it or not, my picture taking has slacked a little. On top of that it is a pain in the butt to upload pictures onto this computer. But, for thos of you like Mitzi, who check the site frequently, holding on to hope that you might catch a picture of Skyler crawling ... or better yet biting with his new teeth, I will be trying to blog some recent events in the next few days. Love to all :)

P.S. Look through the past few months too, b/c I will be posting his first crawling, first trip to Chuck E Cheese, etc.

1 comment:

Mitzi Kemp said...

Thank you sooooo much Ally!! I love the new pictures of Skyler and Kayden at Gymboree! They are awesome. I finally got my Skyler fix! Yipee!!