Friday, May 30, 2008

First Baseball Game !!!

Skyler and Daddy went to his first baseball game today! What a neat time for them ... Some real father some bonding time. I knew he would like the game since everytime the he hears the slightest hint of a sport, he turns his head to look for it and immediately calms down. Did I think that he could last through a 9 inning baseball game which was 3 hours long??? No Way! I have never been able to keep him content for three hours at a time, not matter what I am doing. So, to think that sitting in the same spot for three hours while in a noisy stadium would be something he could enjoy ... I don't think so. But when Brendan brought him home from the game he was still all smiles ... They must have had a BLAST! Brendan said that he sat in his lap or car seat the whole time. He even caught a picture of them at the game ... of course he was wearing his Gator's outfit :) I had bought him the cutest little Devil Rays cap, but we couldn't find it anywhere before he left! I guess he'll have to wear it next time :)

4 comments:

Franna and Jon Larsen said...

How CUUUUUTE!!! I'm talking of Skyler ofcourse!! LOL

tessa said...

Awwww. The father son sports outings have already started. Way to go!

Kirsti said...

What a cute father and son duo :)
I can just see Bren sitting there giving Skyler a play by play of the game and the rules.
Look out Skyler if you don't like sports when you get older you might just break your dads heart ;)

Terri said...

I liked the latest on the Tampa Fletcher group - not surprised that Skyler and Daddy are both into sports! What a cute pic!! Also - Happy Wedding Anniversary to Bren and Ally!! Way to go - 5 years!!
luv ya,
Mama Fletcher