Friday, May 09, 2008

May 2008 Portraits

Poor Skyler ... Family is in town again, so mom got the great idea to get some portraits taken! Skyler is getting blessed on Sunday, May 11, 2008, so I wanted to get some pictures of him while he still fit in his blessing outfit ... He's growing so fast, the doctor has him documented as growing 1.5 pounds in 1 week!!! So for a full week I had been trying to get the baby to the portrait studio, but ... first I had to find booties, then he got his first cold (more to come about that later), then we had to get passports, then I had to get my hair done for the big day! So, finally on Friday we took him. He was still getting over his cold and had missed two naps, but remarkably he was still smiling! The pictures would not have been this great if it had not been for the wonderful help of Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Bateman ... who definately keep Skyler smiling :)

Love to all,
Ally

3 comments:

Brie said...

Kayden says"LeLeche crew!!! What what!!"
I dont know where that ghetto-ness came from. I think Patty has been teaching him some stuff behind my back!
I love the pics of him in the chair, so cute!!

Kirsti said...

Skyler looks so much like Bren :)
Oh so cute

Skye wanted to write her own message to Skyler :)

b n bhdjxasasssssssssssssssssv z d
Love Skye

tessa said...

Too cute!