Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Am I loved or What??

I started school this January and most of it is online, with the occasional class on Saturday. Last Saturday I was totally bummed because my class went from 11 am – 5 pm, with only a 30 minute lunch break. The school is 30 minutes away, so I felt like I was going to miss the whole day with Brendan and Skyler …. BUT …

Brendan came to school with Skyler for my lunch break with WingStop (my fav)! On the way he and Skyler detailed the Homda and on the way home he detailed the VW!  When I left class I had to do a big project that was due by midnight … I was a little stressed with formatting and APA writing style (I’m not sure I really missed school after all), so Bren helped pull up some citation assistance for me!  When I got in the car after the project was done, I found a poster/love note waiting for me!!!! I’ll let you decide if he loves me!!!

         Gasparilla 617

P.S. No one tell Brendan this is up or he might make me take it down!

3 comments:

Brie said...

HOW CUTE!!!!! He needs to hang out with Adam more often!

tessa said...

That's like 500,000 good husband points. Just adorable! Brendie you're the man. Thanks for sharing Ally:)

Terri said...

What a sweetheart that Brendan is and his wife too cuz she appreciates what her husband does and lets him know it! Hope that you get next Saturday off!