Monday, February 08, 2010

Socks

Today was the first time I have thought of my son as a comedian. He is usually straight forward when asking for something. He is definitely straight forward when demanding something. But today he decided to be a little jokester …

When I was getting him dressed for school, he was wiggling around like normal. He didn’t sit still until I began to put his socks on. When I was putting on his socks he started to say something indiscernible while touching his first socked foot. Finally when I had put the last sock on, I realized what he had been saying …

Skyler – Is the sock hot?

Ally – What?

Skyler – Is the sock hot?

Ally – What are you saying?

Skyler – Nooo ….  it’s not hot! (huge grin)

I don’t know where he came up with it, but he was overjoyed to have been so funny!

I love toddlers :)

2 comments:

tessa said...

He's got me laughing :)

Terri said...

That child is soo amazingly verbal and at such a young age! I'm going to claim him as one of mine! Yep - I can do that!