Friday, March 19, 2010

Laundry !

As you all know, the last few months have been full of sickness for the Fletcher family! The result ... LAUNDRY! Today I set aside a laundry day, mostly because we were running out of stuff to wear, eek :) The grand total ...

2 Baby
2 Whites
2 Darks
2 Linens

That's a lot of folding :|

On a positive note, Skyler is back at school today :) Gotta run so I can get some studying done in between all those loads!

P.S. I know I like to put pictures with my posts, But I'll spare you the image of all my dirty clothes!

1 comment:

Terri said...

I like Ally's blog - she gives such a delightful slice of life at her place! Keep on writing - fun to know of the comings and goings in your household! Good luck with the schoolwork as well as all that laundry which will not go away even though you just did SO MANY LOADS!